November is the Offical CRPS/RSD awareness month!
Here are some ways that you can show your support:
- wear orange (the official color of CRPS) during the month of November
- Spread the word about CRPS and CRPS Kids Foundation to your friends, family, and community
- Donate to CRPS Kids Foundation to help find a cure
- Take part in local events
- If you need help finding events, please go to the contact section and we will help find you some in your area
- Join us in wear orange on November 5, the national awareness day